Gosh well that happened rather quickly didn’t it? Just a few weeks ago I’m sure it was June – and now we’re just a few days away from 2018! And what a marvellous year it has been. Here are some of our highlights:
- won silver best natural soap award
- voted best soap in the South East
- featured in Country Living Magazine, Juno Magazine, the Green Parent Magazine, local newspapers
- … and some really awesome blogs too!
- took part in some incredible markets around Essex, making loads of great contacts and new friends across the country
- upgraded our equipment
- launched our online shop
- launched new soaps
- stocked in shops around the UK, and some pretty amazing online shops too
Were you naughty or nice? Did you get a lump of coal in your Christmas stocking, or just what you wanted? (a Charcoal Soap, perhaps?)
The Soap Studio has been busy busy busy as we make lots of soap for the new year. Each of our bars are given up to six weeks to fully cure, so we’re always looking ahead when we’re planning which bars to make. We didn’t predict that we’d completely sell out of Lavender Soap or that we’d almost run out of Rose Geranium Soap so both of those will only be back in stock in February once they’re ready off the curing racks! We will also be officially launching a few new soap “flavours” in the new year so watch this space!
Thank you so much to you all for sharing this magical year with us. We hope that you get to spend the holidays with friends and family, and that your days are filled with joy and laughter. Here’s to a positively wonderful 2018!